Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic & FN Motol Hospital
About Charles University
- Fellowship from worlds renowned university of Czech Republic (Czech’s no 1, Europe’s no. 10 rank)
- Generous scholarships through NIMS – CIIRC partnership.
- Enhanced career and global job prospects.
- Campus placement assistance in fortune 100 companies
- Exposure and experience of diverse and multinational cultural.
Fellowships (in all disciplines of medical sciences) &Ph.D Programs
- Fellowships – 3 months to 6 months /li>
“UCT’s Minimum Entry Qualification” means Students need to have:
- Should be a medical student of NIMS having at par clinical and research skills.
No fees to be charges for training. Accommodation and travel to be managed by individual only.