In view of the Corona Pandemic which is not yet over, the University is conducting Ph. D Entrance Examination through Online mode. This step has been taken to avoid uncertainties and risk that might happen due to physical gathering of candidates in the Examination Hall(s). You can appear in this Online Examination through Laptop, Compatible Smartphones or Tablet with Google Chrome Browser.
Ensure a reliable Internet Connectivity during the Examination to avoid hampering in the Examination process.
Do not attempt the Examination from the link shared by any other email, mobile or WhatsApp except the email received from email@example.com
Exam Instructions -
1. Be available with Laptop/Computer/Mobile having a reliable internet connection and only use Google Chrome to appear in the exam to avoid inconvenience.
2. Clear your browser cache before starting the exam.
3. Duration of the exam will be 2 Hours
4. To appear in the exam kindly log in 15 minutes before with your registered Gmail/Google account provided in the university. This process in mandatory otherwise your answers will not be able to submit the responses.
5. You can access the above-shared exam link only at11.00 AM
7. Furnish the basic details Roll No./ Email ID and Name (Mandatory)*
8. Try to submit the exam at least 10 minutes before 1.00 PM, otherwise your answer won’t be stored & you will be marked as ABSENT
9. After completing your exam, kindly do not forget to click the submit button. (Mandatory)*
Examination consists of Two Sections:
SectionI - Research Methodology,
SectionII - Subject Specific.
Two separate links are provided to appear in each part of the Examination.
You have to appear in both the exam as per your convenience in 2 hours.
Ragging is totally prohibited in the NIMS University campus and in its Constituent Institutes and anyone found guilty of ragging and / or abetting ragging whether actively or passively, or being a part of conspiracy to promote ragging, is liable to be punished in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009 as well as under the provisions of any penal law for the time being in force. As per UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, Ragging constitutes one or more of any of following acts:
Any conduct by any student whether by words spoken or written or by act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
Indulging in rowdy or indiscipline activities by any student which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student
Asking any student to do any act which he/she will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student
Any act by senior student that prevents, disrupts or disturbs the regular academic activity of any other student or a fresher
Exploiting the service of a fresher or any other student for completing the academic tasks assigned to an individual or a group of students
Any act of physical abuse including all variants of it: sexual abuse, homosexual assaults, stripping, forcing obscene and lewd acts/ gestures, causing bodily harm or any other danger to health or person
Any act or abuse by spoken words, email, post, public insults which would also include deriving perverted pleasure, vicarious or sadistic thrill from activity or passively participating in the discomfiture to fresher or any other student
Any act that affects the mental health and self- confidence of a fresher or any other student with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student.
GET UPTO 100% SCHOLARSHIP TODAY
Don't have an account? Create your account. It's take less then a minutes