Curtin University, Perth, Australia
About University of Curtin University
- Degree from worlds renowned university of Australia (Australia’s top 10, Global Top 200 rank)
- No generalized tests (English proficiency) required for NIMS – Curtin partnership.
- 4 years of Australian work permit after study.
- Generous scholarships through NIMS – Curtin partnership.
- Enhanced career and global job prospects.
- Campus placement assistance in fortune 100 companies
- Exposure and experience of diverse and multinational cultural.
- Master of Artificial Intelligence – 2 years
- Master of Cyber Security – 2 years
- Master of Computing – 2 years
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Advanced – 2 years
- Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship – 2 years
- Bachelor of Computer Systems and Networking – 3 years
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronic Engineering – 4 years
- Bachelor of Engineering in EnergyEngineering – 4 years
“Curtin’s Minimum Entry Qualification” means Students need to have:
- Passed first two years of 4-year bachelor degree program of NIMS’s programmes and 1 year of 3 years bachelor program of Nims’s Program with an overall cumulative GPA of 7.0/10.0
- Obtained proof of proficiency in English language:
- An overall score of 60 % in Indian Standard XII and studied in English medium.
- An overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in all components – reading, listening, writing, and speaking components.
- Students who do not meet the above Curtin’s minimum entry with respect to English language skills may still be considered but will be required to attend a six- or ten-week pre-sessional programme delivered by the Language Centre of Curtin’s prior to commencing study on a Curtin’s Programme. This course will assist Students to acclimatize to study in the Australia and also develop their required language skills.
Students enrolled in this program will be required to pay the international student tuition fees.
|Year||Campus||Annual Tuition Fees||Hostel Expenses|
|Year 1||Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur, India||200,000||200,000|
|Year 2||Nims University Rajasthan, Jaipur, India||200,000||200,000|
|Year 3||Curtin University, Perth, Australia||Details will be available on Curtin’s website at the time of transfer||Please check the fee details of Curtin’s website.|
|Year 4||Curtin University, Perth, Australia||Details will be available on Curtin’s website at the time of transfer||Please check the fee details of Curtin’s website.|