In view of the Corona Pandemic which is not yet over, the University is conducting Ph. D Entrance Examination through Online mode. This step has been taken to avoid uncertainties and risk that might happen due to physical gathering of candidates in the Examination Hall(s). You can appear in this Online Examination through Laptop, Compatible Smartphones or Tablet with Google Chrome Browser.
Ensure a reliable Internet Connectivity during the Examination to avoid hampering in the Examination process.
Do not attempt the Examination from the link shared by any other email, mobile or WhatsApp except the email received from firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam Instructions -
1. Be available with Laptop/Computer/Mobile having a reliable internet connection and only use Google Chrome to appear in the exam to avoid inconvenience.
2. Clear your browser cache before starting the exam.
3. Duration of the exam will be 2 Hours
4. To appear in the exam kindly log in 15 minutes before with your registered Gmail/Google account provided in the university. This process in mandatory otherwise your answers will not be able to submit the responses.
5. You can access the above-shared exam link only at11.00 AM
7. Furnish the basic details Roll No./ Email ID and Name (Mandatory)*
8. Try to submit the exam at least 10 minutes before 1.00 PM, otherwise your answer won’t be stored & you will be marked as ABSENT
9. After completing your exam, kindly do not forget to click the submit button. (Mandatory)*
Examination consists of Two Sections:
SectionI - Research Methodology,
SectionII - Subject Specific.
Two separate links are provided to appear in each part of the Examination.
You have to appear in both the exam as per your convenience in 2 hours.
A Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master's degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC's 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy
layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the
University Grants Commission from time to time
NIMS UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN
Minimum Three years
80000/- INR For Indian Students 120000/- INR For Foreign Students